Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome!

Well, the proverbial final straw has broken the proverbial camel's back and in response, I am forced to create a blog. Where I point out the absurdities of religion, mostly Christianity since it has the greatest effect on my life, and of every day life. I might also post about my personal life, video games, anime, movies, etc. etc. blah dee blah dee blah. As you can see by the confusing title, I love math, and if you can't figure it out, tough shit, I'm not telling you. I'm sure someone will figure it out in the vast world of the intrawebs.

If you're reading this blog, please leave a comment even to simply let me know that you're here. I'd love to get some encouragement and knowing that someone is reading is probably the best form. So here goes. The Federal Lab of Disease is open for business.

No comments: